First, I want to say that I am not pissed but very disappointed and sad about my situation. I bought a jacket at Sears in Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada the last day of December 2012, the week of February 11, 2013, I noticed the zipper was acting up and after a few days the end of the zipper was coming apart and I could zipper it but it would come apart. I took it back to Sears and they took the jacket and gave me a credit for their store which I was very pleased. At this time the store didn't carry any more winter jackets.

First, to describe this jacket, it was a black jacket with gold trim around the zipper and pockets, had a hood with "fur", was about 3/4 length and make of a somewhat shiny material, I JUST LOVED THIS JACKET, FITTED ME PERFECTLY, WAS WARM AND I RECEIVED MANY COMPLIMENTS ABOUT IT. So now, I am without this jacket which I loved and I doubt if there will be another one like it next winter.

So that's my story that I just wanted to tell, maybe the zipper was not very sturdy to start with, I don't know. At this point I am very sad to have lost this jacket, maybe sounds like no big deal but to me it was my favourite jacket that I ever own and I am 66 years old.

Thank you.

Sylvia Sullivan

mss.dms@ns.sympatico.ca

Had an Experience with Liz Claiborne?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #784887

try Lands End.They guarantee their products, .

. .

forever!Broken zipper, no problem, no receipt-no problem!