Liz Claiborne - Purse descendagraded

1.9

The purse is just peeling about its crazy ive never seen a purse do that before how do i get to use a warranty on it like they

Liz Claiborne - Shoddy craftsmanship

Featured Not resolved
1.8

Wow. Let me begin by saying all I asked my husband to purchase for me at Christmas was a small clutch in which to carry my credit cards and phone.

I did not expect, nor want a designer label but that's what he bought.

The two-sided bag was secured by zippers running along the sides and top of the purse and it also included a battery pack for my phone.

Not intending to hurt his feelings, I kept my husband's gift despite the fact I surmised it probably cost considerably more than a generic clutch.

This designer clutch included the credit card sleeves I required, room for my phone and the battery pack was a nice extra.

HOWEVER....last month (Sept.) the zipper around the credit card area began to fail miserably. The stitching came out -- making it utterly useless to me.

I would have expected an expectional level of quality from those products which society considers superior to other brands that don't con designer names such as Gucci, Lauren, Kors, and of course Clairborne.

How sad that a Walmart brand of purse would more-than-likely far surpassed this pitiful example of quality that the LIz Claiborne brand purports to possess.

Once again, I will INSIST that NO OTHER PRODUCT produced by your company darken my consumer door again -- as a well meaning gift or otherwise.

I would wager to guess that your merchandise is manufactured in a third-world country where the wages are reprehensible and the "employees" have more pressing problems on their minds -- like survival -- than producing exceptional service and craftsmanship.

Color me disgusted.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality was poor.

Liz Claiborne - Pants

5.0

This is not really a complaint,I keep trying to get an answer and thought maybe here I could get one.I bought a pair of straight leg poplin cargo pants a few months ago at J.C.P in westerly R.I. They fit amazingly on me,which is hard to believe.Ever since,I have been trying to order more because the store is out of stock.I would love to have a pair in each color and maybe 2 or 3 in some colors.When I get an in stock alert on my gmail,as soon as I do,they are already out of stock again.I guess what I want to know is,will they ever be in stock again?Thank You.Maureen Chicoria maudschicoria@gmail.com phone 401-377-8755

Reason of review: can't get the product I want.

I didn't like: Need to be contacted about when it will be available again.

Liz Claiborne - Bad Belt

I received a belt as a gift, and shortly after I used it, I noticed it started cracking, especially when I tried to slide it into it's loop holder. Now the outer layer is cracking and peeling.

Needless to say, it's unwearable. Whenever I put it on, it cracks and peels more and more. I loved the color (teal) and would like another belt, but one that would hold up better. I tried not putting it through the loop, but then it didn't lay right.

I've had other belts, and this never happened before. I hope the company can either replace the belt or give me a refund or a credit towards something else.

I don't know what else to say about the belt, it just didn't meet my expectations to say the least. Please help make it right!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Liz Claiborne - Support

1603 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33172, USA 0 comments
3.3

I have been using this brand for years. The first time the handlers of a carry 0n brakes. The plastic part where you gram the carry one when pulling it. There are 2 screws that hold that part to the poles. That is the one broken.

The handlers is what is needed, so help me out to find a new one.

Where can I find the handlers

EMAIL. espitiagerman@hotmail.com

The handlers is what is needed, so help me out to find a new one.

Where can I find the handlers

EMAIL. espitiagerman@hotmail.com

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Designes.

I didn't like: Direct customer support phone number.

Liz Claiborne - Hair spray smelling perfume

2.6

I bought a bottle of Liz Claiborne perfume at Walmart about a year ago and it smelled like cheap hair spray. I bought a big bottle of Liz Claiborne perfume at Amazon.com about 3 months ago and it smelled the same way.

Amazon sent me a replacement bottle of Liz Claiborne perfume and low and behold, it smells like cheap hair spray. What is going on wirh this perfume????

Ive been wearing this perfume for over 20 years. Please fox this problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liz Claiborne Perfume.

Liz Claiborne - Product quality

1.3

I purchased a pair of Liz &Co flats. And the outer layer is completely coming off after just a couple of times wearing them how sad and frustrating as I did not keep my receipt never thinking this would happen. Will definitely reconsider purchasing Liz in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liz Claiborne Shoes.

Liz Claiborne Womens TwoTone Crystal LargeScale Watch

I contacted JC Penneys and they couldn't help me. I purchased watch Oct.16, 2017, I had the watch 2 months and it stopped working, I had new battery put in and it worked for a while and stopped...every now and then if I tap it then it works for a couple days.

Penneys said any warranty was not valid by the time I notified them.

I know there isn't much that can be done at this point but I love the watch and wear it regardless if it is working or not. Every week I think I'm gonna let Liz Claiborne know and now I have finally done it.

Penny Shellenberger

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Liz Claiborne - King Bedsheets

4.8

I purchased a set of king sheets, white for my bed. I only used these particular sheets as spares just in case I needed an extra set so I do not have the receipt or original packaging however the fitted bottom sheet does not stay on the mattress!! I am so tired of fighting to put it back in place each time I use it!! It does not fit a king size mattress. These sheets were not cheap and I'd appreciate a white king size fitted bottom sheet replacement of the same caliber as this sheet set, I'm not even asking for a complete set! I purchased the set at JCPenney and it's called: Liz Claiborne Home

100% Egyptian Cotton

01/15 (I assume this is production date)

If you need anymore tag info please let me know. My contact info is:

drccarr@yahoo.com

Donna Argentati

513-858-3259 home

513-203-1793 cell

Product or Service Mentioned: Liz Claiborne Sheet Set.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Most liz claiborne items i purchase are great.

I didn't like: Sheet set i purchased does not fit my king size mattress.

Liz Claiborne - Unhappy shopper

To Whom it may Concern,

I have been buying Liz Clairborne clothing for many years. Recently I purchased a few tops from JC Penney. I orderd a few on line and a couple in the store. I wore them twice, washed them twice and they now look terrible. The color looks faded out and pilly. All they are good for is wearing when I am cleaning my house. I have other Liz Clairborne tops that I have had for a couple of years. I am very disappointed in the quality of these tops. You should be able to get more then 2 wears from a Liz Clairborne top. I will have to look for a different brand to purchase. I don't have the money to keep replacing clothes.

Unhappy shopper,