Liz Claiborne - Changed the scent of Curve Chill

4.0

I think about 4 months ago was when I couldn't find my usual scent of Curve Chill. They've changed the formula and it stinks now!! I want the old scent back!!

Liz Claiborne towels sold at J C Penney

1.6

You have ruined your name with the partnership with JC Penney with towels! They did away with their royal velvet brand and now the look is the same and the they are sticking a liz claiborne tag on them and the real liz claiborne towels that were in the penneys store have been discontinued, i bought those towels in the sky blue (the new sky blue is like a blue green, not the same color at all) and pink and made hooded baby towels with monogrammed names and designs on the, perfect colors for babies!

They were nice towels, now all they have is *** cheap looking and feeling! BAD MOVE LIZ CLAIBORNE!

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER IN KENTUCKY

Product or Service Mentioned: Liz Claiborne Towel.

Liz Claiborne in Hampton, Virginia - Helen Heels

I want to order the RED Helen Heels size 91/2 and can't find out how. JC penny's cant seem to.

Reason of review: Can't purcase shoes.

• I Did Not Like Availibility Not Ha

Clarence Cecil O’Neal II

219 Darrell Drive

Elizabethtown Kentucky 42701

Liz Claiborne - Bad Produt

I bought a purse and 4 months later the clip attached to the strap broke. I called the customer service department who referred me to the store where I bought it.

Long story short they would give me a new purse but I had to pay something for my use of 4 months. Really? Ok so the next thing was they were going to give me $13 towards a new purse and I would have to pay the difference. Well I told them I would be leaving the store and I will never buy another purse from them and never by another Liz Claiborne purse.

They surely do not stand behind there product. So sad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liz Claiborne Handbag.

Liz Claiborne - Purse descendagraded

1.9

The purse is just peeling about its crazy ive never seen a purse do that before how do i get to use a warranty on it like they

Product or Service Mentioned: Liz Claiborne Handbag.

Liz Claiborne - Shoddy craftsmanship

Featured Not resolved
1.8

Wow. Let me begin by saying all I asked my husband to purchase for me at Christmas was a small clutch in which to carry my credit cards and phone.

I did not expect, nor want a designer label but that's what he bought.

The two-sided bag was secured by zippers running along the sides and top of the purse and it also included a battery pack for my phone.

Not intending to hurt his feelings, I kept my husband's gift despite the fact I surmised it probably cost considerably more than a generic clutch.

This designer clutch included the credit card sleeves I required, room for my phone and the battery pack was a nice extra.

HOWEVER....last month (Sept.) the zipper around the credit card area began to fail miserably. The stitching came out -- making it utterly useless to me.

I would have expected an expectional level of quality from those products which society considers superior to other brands that don't con designer names such as Gucci, Lauren, Kors, and of course Clairborne.

How sad that a Walmart brand of purse would more-than-likely far surpassed this pitiful example of quality that the LIz Claiborne brand purports to possess.

Once again, I will INSIST that NO OTHER PRODUCT produced by your company darken my consumer door again -- as a well meaning gift or otherwise.

I would wager to guess that your merchandise is manufactured in a third-world country where the wages are reprehensible and the "employees" have more pressing problems on their minds -- like survival -- than producing exceptional service and craftsmanship.

Color me disgusted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liz Claiborne Bag.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality was poor.

Liz Claiborne - Pants

5.0

This is not really a complaint,I keep trying to get an answer and thought maybe here I could get one.I bought a pair of straight leg poplin cargo pants a few months ago at J.C.P in westerly R.I. They fit amazingly on me,which is hard to believe.Ever since,I have been trying to order more because the store is out of stock.I would love to have a pair in each color and maybe 2 or 3 in some colors.When I get an in stock alert on my gmail,as soon as I do,they are already out of stock again.I guess what I want to know is,will they ever be in stock again?Thank You.Maureen Chicoria maudschicoria@gmail.com phone 401-377-8755

Reason of review: can't get the product I want.

I didn't like: Need to be contacted about when it will be available again.

Liz Claiborne - Bad Belt

I received a belt as a gift, and shortly after I used it, I noticed it started cracking, especially when I tried to slide it into it's loop holder. Now the outer layer is cracking and peeling.

Needless to say, it's unwearable. Whenever I put it on, it cracks and peels more and more. I loved the color (teal) and would like another belt, but one that would hold up better. I tried not putting it through the loop, but then it didn't lay right.

I've had other belts, and this never happened before. I hope the company can either replace the belt or give me a refund or a credit towards something else.

I don't know what else to say about the belt, it just didn't meet my expectations to say the least. Please help make it right!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Liz Claiborne in Doral, Florida - Support

3.3

I have been using this brand for years. The first time the handlers of a carry 0n brakes. The plastic part where you gram the carry one when pulling it. There are 2 screws that hold that part to the poles. That is the one broken.

The handlers is what is needed, so help me out to find a new one.

Where can I find the handlers

EMAIL. espitiagerman@hotmail.com

The handlers is what is needed, so help me out to find a new one.

Where can I find the handlers

EMAIL. espitiagerman@hotmail.com

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Designes.

I didn't like: Direct customer support phone number.