Liz Claiborne - Review about Purse from Eaton, Ohio

23 of 33 Liz Claiborne reviews

My husbamd purchased me a purse and wallet as a anniversary gift at JC Penny in mid August an its falling apart in October.Handle came off today and the sides have had strings hanging for weeks.

The wallets color is coming off and looks like a old trashy wallet.I told my husband what good quality Liz Claiborne is wrong what a huge waist of our hard earned money

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Purse
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #552600 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Liz Claiborne? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 33 Liz Claiborne reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Lucy

Nov 07, 2014 #896720 Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada

I have also bought a winter coat. A year later I had to undo the lining and sew all the coat back. The inside was done very fast with cheep labor. This winter coat was on sale at $150.00.
I can understand how you feel. I wonder if I will buy something else

KevinRichards

Nov 05, 2014 #895868

yeah unfortunately things fall apart when you don't take care of them. It is sad isn't it.

Lucy

Nov 07, 2014 #896723

It's not always the reason!!!!!!

KevinRichards

Nov 10, 2014 #897796 Orangeville, Ontario, Canada

It is probably here, you know from the spelling and grammar that the OP is a seven year old child, at that age they don't take care of their things. Do you really think she would admit if she were careless?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Liz Claiborne. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Liz Claiborne.
Filing a new complaint about
×