Last winter (2014) I ordered a Liz Claiborne winter coat from JCPenny online.The coat was warm and pretty and was NOT cheap so I thought I was getting what I paid for.
I wore the coat only a couple of months before the material began pilling just from wearing it! I only wore it to and from work and it looked terrible! My coworkers kept asking me what was all over my coat because it looked like my coat was covered in dryer lint! The worst part was I hadn't even dry cleaned it or anything else to cause it to look so badly and I couldn't get the fuzzy clumps off of my coat.
I had to finally hang it up in my closet and haven't worn it since. I am really disappointed with the way my coat looked after wearing it for not even one season.
For the price I paid, it should have been better made.I bought a brand new coat for this winter and let's just say it wasn't Liz Claiborne.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Liz Claiborne Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Order numberJ1602192127227220 was a complete waste of 80 dollars, that came off my cc immediately, I might add!!! The photos are of supposedly men's coats, next to a normal kitchen..."
- "Karry Anderson of Comfort Keepers of Youngstown, Ohio serves Banquet (TV) Dinners to a patient every night who has 80% of blocked arteries. She makes me go out to..."
- "Hello, i purchased a mixed bag of herhey chocolates that contain Rollos, almond joys, kitkats and heath bars. My complaint is every chocolate in the bag was stale. Especially the..."