Liz Claiborne - Review about Coat from Youngstown, Ohio

Last winter (2014) I ordered a Liz Claiborne winter coat from JCPenny online.The coat was warm and pretty and was NOT cheap so I thought I was getting what I paid for.

I wore the coat only a couple of months before the material began pilling just from wearing it! I only wore it to and from work and it looked terrible! My coworkers kept asking me what was all over my coat because it looked like my coat was covered in dryer lint! The worst part was I hadn't even dry cleaned it or anything else to cause it to look so badly and I couldn't get the fuzzy clumps off of my coat.

I had to finally hang it up in my closet and haven't worn it since. I am really disappointed with the way my coat looked after wearing it for not even one season.

For the price I paid, it should have been better made.I bought a brand new coat for this winter and let's just say it wasn't Liz Claiborne.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Liz Claiborne Coat
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #772059

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Liz Claiborne? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Liz Claiborne. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Liz Claiborne.
Filing a new complaint about