Last winter (2014) I ordered a Liz Claiborne winter coat from JCPenny online.The coat was warm and pretty and was NOT cheap so I thought I was getting what I paid for.
I wore the coat only a couple of months before the material began pilling just from wearing it! I only wore it to and from work and it looked terrible! My coworkers kept asking me what was all over my coat because it looked like my coat was covered in dryer lint! The worst part was I hadn't even dry cleaned it or anything else to cause it to look so badly and I couldn't get the fuzzy clumps off of my coat.
I had to finally hang it up in my closet and haven't worn it since. I am really disappointed with the way my coat looked after wearing it for not even one season.
For the price I paid, it should have been better made.I bought a brand new coat for this winter and let's just say it wasn't Liz Claiborne.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Liz Claiborne Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "This purse purchased at JC Penney last year should have lasted longer. The chain pieces broke because the threading of the screw was not screwing properly. I need a new..."
- "Hello, i purchased a mixed bag of herhey chocolates that contain Rollos, almond joys, kitkats and heath bars. My complaint is every chocolate in the bag was stale. Especially the..."
- "I just got off the phone with representative and she was helpful and kind thank United healthcare. 5 ***** from me....."
- "Order numberJ1602192127227220 was a complete waste of 80 dollars, that came off my cc immediately, I might add!!! The photos are of supposedly men's coats, next to a normal kitchen..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."