Last winter (2014) I ordered a Liz Claiborne winter coat from JCPenny online.The coat was warm and pretty and was NOT cheap so I thought I was getting what I paid for.
I wore the coat only a couple of months before the material began pilling just from wearing it! I only wore it to and from work and it looked terrible! My coworkers kept asking me what was all over my coat because it looked like my coat was covered in dryer lint! The worst part was I hadn't even dry cleaned it or anything else to cause it to look so badly and I couldn't get the fuzzy clumps off of my coat.
I had to finally hang it up in my closet and haven't worn it since. I am really disappointed with the way my coat looked after wearing it for not even one season.
For the price I paid, it should have been better made.I bought a brand new coat for this winter and let's just say it wasn't Liz Claiborne.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Liz Claiborne Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found. I get several issues a year with them. My mail got to..."
- "I just got off the phone with representative and she was helpful and kind thank United healthcare. 5 ***** from me....."
- "Order numberJ1602192127227220 was a complete waste of 80 dollars, that came off my cc immediately, I might add!!! The photos are of supposedly men's coats, next to a normal kitchen..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."