Featured Not resolved

Not sure what happened just wore them to work came home and the heel came apart see photo.This is actually the second time that something such as this has happened with this particular brand and I'm very dissatisfied.

I live the style of the shoe but it must be poor quality. There was no rain and the weather certainly could not have been a factor in the heel coming apart.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience how I can get this resolved.Is this something that can be done quickly or will it take several weeks.

Sincerely Mark Kreciak

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $90. This person is overall dissatisfied with Liz Claiborne and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Liz Claiborne.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Liz Claiborne to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Liz Claiborne?

Comments

Quarryville, Pennsylvania, United States #1194866

I purchased a pair of flex hear sandals, wore them for 4 hours at the office today.The inside of the shoe peeled off and is ruined.

Extremely disappointed in the quality of this product.Please advise how I can return.