Liz Claiborne Sunglasses Review from Columbus, Ohio
I bought a pair of Liz Claiborne prescription sunglasses. When I tried them on I loved them. A week after I bought them they started bowing very bad to the point it hurts my ears. The eye doctors I bought them from have tried to fix them and they can't. Sad u spend all this money for prescription sunglasses and I can't even wear them without them hurting my ears.
L560/S 0807 AM 56 17 130 5-2
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was using one of my newer Liz Claiborne purses this week. The strap broke on a Liz Claiborne purse that I have had for less than a year and..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "This purse purchased at JC Penney last year should have lasted longer. The chain pieces broke because the threading of the screw was not screwing properly. I need a new..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "Steak n shake in Streetsboro, Ohio. Dirty. Passed 6 tables full of left over food with none of the 4 people repeatedly walking by making any effort to clean..."
- "This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. (For more on what that actually means see 20/20 expose on BBB's pay to play..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."