Liz Claiborne Sunglasses Review from Columbus, Ohio
I bought a pair of Liz Claiborne prescription sunglasses. When I tried them on I loved them. A week after I bought them they started bowing very bad to the point it hurts my ears. The eye doctors I bought them from have tried to fix them and they can't. Sad u spend all this money for prescription sunglasses and I can't even wear them without them hurting my ears.
L560/S 0807 AM 56 17 130 5-2
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Not sure what happened just wore them to work came home and the heel came apart see photo. This is actually the second time that something such as this has..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..."
- "I was burnt by blazing hott water while showering at the days inn hotel in reynoldsburg ohio,the water started off warm then all of a sudden a burst of blazen..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."