Liz Claiborne - King Bedsheets

4.8

I purchased a set of king sheets, white for my bed. I only used these particular sheets as spares just in case I needed an extra set so I do not have the receipt or original packaging however the fitted bottom sheet does not stay on the mattress!! I am so tired of fighting to put it back in place each time I use it!! It does not fit a king size mattress. These sheets were not cheap and I'd appreciate a white king size fitted bottom sheet replacement of the same caliber as this sheet set, I'm not even asking for a complete set! I purchased the set at JCPenney and it's called: Liz Claiborne Home

100% Egyptian Cotton

01/15 (I assume this is production date)

If you need anymore tag info please let me know. My contact info is:

drccarr@yahoo.com

Donna Argentati

513-858-3259 home

513-203-1793 cell

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Most liz claiborne items i purchase are great.

I didn't like: Sheet set i purchased does not fit my king size mattress.

Liz Claiborne - Not happy!

800 Willard Dr, Ashwaubenon, WI 54304, USA 0 comments
2.8

Earlier in the year I punched Egyptian cotton sheets from J C Penney’s, first time ever not happy with my sheets. I’ve always bought really good sheets spending 80-120 dollars.

Buying several sets a year, expecting them to last about a year. This set I bought was Liz Claiborne 100% Egyptian cotton sheets frayed a little in the corner when I first washed them. Thinking it was just a fluke, I put a patch on the sheet in the corner.

I decided not to use this set as often as my other sets, used them this week and the fitted sheet frayed big time. I don’t think I will ever purchase Liz Claiborne sheets again, not happy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality was poor.

Liz Claiborne - Sheet Set Review from Detroit, Michigan

Detroit, Michigan 1 comment
2.2

Only had these sheets for about 1 month and they are already pilling very bad! So disappointed, as they felt really nice at first!

Rockwall, Texas, United States #1237397

I have 4 sets of these sheets as they started out great. Now all four sets are pilling on the fitted sheets.

:( I have had them about a year. Bought them at JC Penney.

Needless to say no more of these sheets. I have had other sets of high count egyptian cotton and never had this problem.

Liz Claiborne - 600 count sheets

Spring Hill, Florida 0 comments

I bought a set of sheets at Penny's i want to know if i can get reimbursed, they are the worse sheets I have ever bought. They feel like sandpaper.

I live on a fixed income but thought I would splurge for once and spend a little more on sheets than I normally would and it was a big mistake it feels like it has sandpaper grit in the fabric. I will never be able to use them, i'm hoping you stand behind your product and i will get my money back thank you Vickie Stone 1292 Meredith Dr, Spring Hill, Florida vstone4@tampabay.rr.com

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Roughest of the sheets i bought at jc penny, Cheapness of the band.

Liz Claiborne Queen Size sheets - VERY UNHAPPY!!!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 1 comment

I bought this product from JCP, where I have bought lots of linens. I thought I was getting a deal on these sheets even though they cost over $100.00.

I loved them until the second wash. They are pilling!!! That is the whole reason why I buy Egyptian Cotton. I have been known to invest a lot in sheets and for good reason.

I need a good night sleep. I am FURIOUS!! I will NEVER buy another Liz Claiborne product again.

I guess people are right when they say about LC products, "Highly prices, so-so quality. Done with Claiborne!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: 600 count sheets.

Comments

I bought some sheets too, both sets are balling on my husband's side and it's not where his feet are, it's in the back area...I will never buy them again. First and last time for me, paying over a hundred fir sheets that's not even 3 mos old. Lesson learned

LIZ CLAIBORNE 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheet

Endicott, New York 1 comment

Need to complain about queen size sheet bought that I AM EXTREMELY disappointed with. They have SHRUNK to not even fit a double bed!!!Spent over 150.0 on set !!!

The supplier number is 760629 Run#93677 , F17927 01/15 7232083. They are even piling ...VERY UNHAPPY ,,,,NEVER AGAIN will I buy this brand. Did not know this company was affiliated with Kate Spade of which I love....I own several of those products with out any complaints , but now Leary if I will purchase any more.

contact info is via email judithlehill@yahoo.com

I would really like the sheets to be replaced or get my money back so that I may purchase another set. Thank you

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #1149862

that is quite the opposite experience I had! I purchased over a year ago and they are still perfect!

I use just the one pair, washing every week. I want another set for my bed at the cabin and was googling the supplier and rn number and came across your post. What a shame!

Maybe I just got lucky! On the JC Penny site I know longer see that product number, so maybe they discontinued?