Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
3.0

I was using one of my newer Liz Claiborne purses this week.The strap broke on a Liz Claiborne purse that I have had for less than a year and only use a few times a year.

I have always purchased Liz Claiborne purses and never had a problem before and the Liz Claiborne purses aren't cheap. I'm not sure how this website works or if this information gets to anyone. Does the company look at these issues and correct them? Do they help a loyal customer?

I would appreciate any help I could get.

Thank you in advance.Loyal Liz Claiborne customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of purse and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Liz Claiborne needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned purse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liz Claiborne.

Had an Experience with Liz Claiborne?

Comments

ana232

Purses today are overpriced.Before buying look inside and see if it saya "made in China".

Many famous designer bags are now made in China and the quality is sometimes not as good.

We now need to be more picky when buying purses do to this.I would not pay even $100.00 for a made in China purse.

Why is the photo a Calvin Klein purse? Don't you know how to read???

You would be better off going directly to the Liz Claiborne web site, instead expecting help from the general complaint site you are currently on.