Last winter (2014) I ordered a Liz Claiborne winter coat from JCPenny online.The coat was warm and pretty and was NOT cheap so I thought I was getting what I paid for.

I wore the coat only a couple of months before the material began pilling just from wearing it! I only wore it to and from work and it looked terrible! My coworkers kept asking me what was all over my coat because it looked like my coat was covered in dryer lint! The worst part was I hadn't even dry cleaned it or anything else to cause it to look so badly and I couldn't get the fuzzy clumps off of my coat.

I had to finally hang it up in my closet and haven't worn it since. I am really disappointed with the way my coat looked after wearing it for not even one season.

For the price I paid, it should have been better made.I bought a brand new coat for this winter and let's just say it wasn't Liz Claiborne.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of liz claiborne coat. Liz Claiborne needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned liz claiborne coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liz Claiborne.

Had an Experience with Liz Claiborne?

Comments