Liz Claiborne flex ankle boots

Featured Not resolved

So I have a complaint due to a pair of boots I bought..I bought Liz Claiborne flex brown ankle boots and after wearing them 3 times they are falling apart. garbage!!!!!

ill never buy shoes from them again!!! Im very unhappy with the boots and customer service. Ive looked on line to try to speak with someone and cant find a number that is for liz Claiborne. Every number directs me to JC penny which they cant help me because I didn't buy them there.

If any one knows a number I can call please reach out to me. Not sure what else to write on this page but I must have to enter at least 100 words and I don't have much more to say except they suck

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1322386

They're ugly AF anyway who cares

Liz Claiborne - Simple Review #1492549378

2.0

I bought a pair of Liz Claiborne boots a couple of months ago and one of the heel caps has already come off. All I want is to find someone I can contact for replacement heel caps.

Liz Claiborne - LC Posh Black short boot - Screws in Heel

I purchased a pair of LC Posh black boots - super cute. The boots had screws sticking up in heels that made them too painful to wear for any length of time.

I wore the boots once and then returned them to store where I purchased them - JC Penney. I ordered another pair, thinking the first pair that I purchased was just defective. I received the second pair and found the same issue - screws sticking up in heels making it painful to wear the boots. By the time I made the first return, I no longer had a receipt so while I paid $50+ for the boots w/ original price marked at $100, the new value for return was only $19.99.

Seriously? I've generally been a fan of Liz Claiborne products, but very disappointed with this purchase.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor construction.

Liz Claiborne - Simple Review #1481730633

Pair of Lizflex ankle boots, hardly worn. Soles are cracking and falling off.

I find NO way to contact customer service. Would NEVER buy Liz again!