Purchased Liz Claiborne leather purse from Penney's last year.Although the purchase is leather, I failed to see where it states all trim is man made.

So now I have a purse that looks really good, I like it, but the handles are shredding and cracking. So what do I do now, have a "purse" that looks good because its real leather but the handles are horrible looking. Why not do a whole purse in leather? How much would have that added to the cost of the purse?

Made in China I'm sure so only a couple of dollars!Poor choice whoever is in charge of design and material quality!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with Liz Claiborne. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Liz Claiborne.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Liz Claiborne to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Liz Claiborne?

Comments

I bought my Liz Claiborne purse from Penneys in 2015 and I am experiencing the same problem with the handles. Love the purse otherwise. Looks like new...but the handles are tearing where they stitched them together.

Covington, Louisiana, United States #1299917

I bought a Liz claiborne purse the first one the handles came apart the stitching so returned it for another guess what it 's handles are coming apart that's it for me will never buy another one

Mountain View, California, United States #1298496

I have the same problem with my purse. I've used it 4 times and the handles are falling off.

Columbia, Missouri, United States #1275908

I have the same problem.I've hardly used the purse I bought and the handles are breaking...

I have cheaper LC purses that I've used and abused....this one I've hardly used, it's by far my favorite purse and I'm embarrassed to carry it and I'm afraid the handles will break.Such a disappointment!