I purchased a pair of LC Posh black boots - super cute.The boots had screws sticking up in heels that made them too painful to wear for any length of time.

I wore the boots once and then returned them to store where I purchased them - JC Penney. I ordered another pair, thinking the first pair that I purchased was just defective. I received the second pair and found the same issue - screws sticking up in heels making it painful to wear the boots. By the time I made the first return, I no longer had a receipt so while I paid $50+ for the boots w/ original price marked at $100, the new value for return was only $19.99.

Seriously?I've generally been a fan of Liz Claiborne products, but very disappointed with this purchase.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of liz claiborne boots from Liz Claiborne. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Liz Claiborne to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor construction. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Liz Claiborne for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Liz Claiborne?

Comments