Pittsfield Charter Township, Michigan

Both my daughter's and my Liz Claiborne purses have fallen apart.Both are less than a year old.

The stitching dissolves and the handle detaches. Not worth the price I paid for it. Was walking through a museum yesterday and the handle fell apart. I've had my bag for less than 8 months.

It's never overstuffed so it did not fall apart because of misuse. My daughter's bag (same model) is falling apart in the same places. The stitching comes undone and the zipper begins to detach from the bag. Now I've read several reviews with the same design flaw.

Poor construction. I thought Liz Claiborne was a reliable brand.

Is it now owned and been cheapened by JC Penney?Shame on you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cheapness of the band and poor construction. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of liz claiborne idol crossbody bag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Liz Claiborne needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned liz claiborne idol crossbody bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liz Claiborne.

Had an Experience with Liz Claiborne?

Comments